Relationship Completer is a plugin for Address Book that takes the pain out of creating relationships between your contacts.
Normally, in order to create a relationship between two contacts, say Richard Treloar and Leanne Habeeb, you need to go to Leanne’s card, enter “Richard Treloar” as the spouse of Leanne, and then, go to Richard’s card and repeat the procedure, entering Leanne’s name into his spouse field.
It shouldn’t be that hard, and with this plugin it isn’t.
All you need to do is enter the information once, âŒ˜-click on the field and the plugin creates the reciprocal relationship (assistant/manager, mother/daughter, friend/friend, etc, etc) in the other card:
Relationship Completer is freeware and available from the developer’s web site .
- AddressBookQuickEntry: Faster contact entry
- Tag Address Book using the Notes field
- SBook5: A smarter Address Book
- Adium Book 1.3: Universal, multiple account support
- Apple Tech Note: Syncing Address Book URLs
Tags: Address Book, Apple Mail, contacts, doing it smarter, mail.app, plugins