Juan Ignacio Leon’s excellent iPhoto2Gmail plugin has been updated and now offers even smarter ways for Gmail users to email photos from iPhoto.
Basically, it adds a pane to iPhoto’s “Export…” dialog:
The updated version offers a Contacts button that pulls down your Gmail contacts so that you pick the recipient(s) from that list.
Other new features include:
- A bugfix for RAW and other non-jpeg files that were not properly renamed when scaled.
- A fix for some situations in which the plugin would try to send message without recipients.
- Re-written code to be Object Oriented and Modular for maintainability.
You can get the revised version from Juan’s web site .
- iPhoto2Gmail: Email photos with Gmail
- iPhoto Mailer Patcher 4.1: Use iPhoto with more email clients
- Gmail adds photos to contacts
- Gmail Notifier, Gmail+Growl updated
- iPhoto 6 bug with emailed pictures
Tags: email, GMAIL, integration, iphoto, photos, plugin, web 2.0, webmail