Or you could use the shareware utility, O2M (formerly known as Outlook2Mac) which only costs USD 10.
Still, some people get a kick out doing this kind of thing for free, and libpst offers another way.
Joe outlines just twelve steps from downloading the source code, compiling (not as hard as you imagine) and running it, to the end result.
If I had a PST file to hand, I’d try it myself. Fortunately, I don’t.
- Importing email from Outlook and Outlook Express
- Importing Contacts from Outlook or Outlook Express
- ABFiller: Importing Outlook Contacts made easy
- OMiC: A plugin to extract winmail.dat files
- Outlook Express to become “Windows Mail”
Tags: Apple Mail, freeware, mail.app, microsoft, outlook, outlook express, pst files, switching