Drummond Field has written an applescript that exports an email from Mail.app into Yojimbo.
Unlike other “Email to Yojimbo” scripts, this one offers the option of exporting the email into Yojimbo as either a note or a PDF.
Select the message, run the script and a dialog appears:
Drummond doesn’t have a web site to host the script on, so it finds a home on Hawk Wings for the moment.
Don’t stop there though. Other useful Yojimbo scripts include:
- A script to push Yojimbo notes onto an iPod.
- A script to send a Yojimbo item with Mail.app.
- A script to email yourself notes that are automatically inserted into Yojimbo.
- Scripts for Yojimbo, NetNewsWire and de.licio.us integration.
- All the other scripts you can find by searching Hawk Wings for “Yojimbo” and “script”.
- Put Yojimbo on an iPod
- Scripts for Yojimbo, del.icio.us and NetNewsWire integration
- Automatic notes in Yojimbo via a Mail.app rule
- Script to send a Yojimbo item with Mail.app
- Hawk Wings Addon and Plugin List Update: 10 new entries
Tags: "delic.io.us", Apple Mail, Apple Mail Tips, applescript, iPod, mail.app, NetNewsWire, Notes, pdf, Productivity, yojimbo