KMail users looking to switch to Apple Mail now have a smarter tool to help make the transition.
Last year a poster on macOSXHints provided a script for importing KMail mailboxes into Mail.
Now another poster has produced an updated script that preserves the time stamp on the original emails.
- Import emails from KMail into Apple Mail
- Switching from Thunderbird to Apple Mail
- Moving from Mail 2.0 to Thunderbird
- Eudora Mailbox Cleaner 4.6.1: Slicker and Quicker
- Switching from Ximian Evolution to Mail.app
Tags: Apple Mail, importing, KMail, Linux, mail.app, mailboxes, switching