Is the official .Mac blog out of ideas or just trying to engage more with the .Mac community?
Whatever the answer, it is asking for ideas :
Is there a cool trick youâ€™ve discovered in iWeb? Have you found some new use for Photocasting that isnâ€™t mentioned in the instructions? Is there an advanced feature in iCal youâ€™d like to know more about?
Or it doesnâ€™t have to focus on features. Weâ€™re always curious to know how .Mac fits into your life.
Here are a few pointers, if you are stuck for something to suggest:
- Apple/Google Mash-up. BusinessWeek Online offers some ideas on how Google and .Mac could work together better.
- Rui Carmo spanks .Mac. Rui takes the hatchet to .Mac.
- Do it yourself .Mac. Matt Simerson decided not to wait for tips from the .Mac blog. He’s making a better .Mac service for himself.
- Four more suggestions. Four interesting manifestos on how to improve .Mac’s value for money.
- Rui Carmo spanks .Mac
- Google offers blog search
- Google Reader Notifier: Menubar alerts, previews
- Hawk Wings’s five favourite iCal posts
- Google’s Gmail widget
Tags: Apple Mail, dotmac, Google, mac, mail.app, mash-up, web 2.0