Greg Welch has updated MailFollowup, his “smarter reply” plugin, for Apple Mail.
This plugin adds a â€œFollowupâ€ command to Apple Mailâ€™s Message and Contextual Menus, so that the To:, Cc: and Bcc: addresses appear in the reply exactly as they appeared in the original message. By default, Mail places only the original sender in the To: field of the reply and dumps everyone else into the Cc: field.
The updated version is smarter about when to include the original sender. Duplicate cc’ing has been eliminated by only including the original sender if the Followup sender is not the original sender.
MailFollowup is freeware and is available from Greg’s web site .
- MailFollowUp plugin updated: Now with toolbar
- MailFollowup 1.0.2: bugfixes, universal
- MailFollowup: A plugin for afterthoughts
- MailRecent updated and plugged at Macworld
- MailRecent, MailFollowUp plugins now Leopard-ready
Tags: Apple Mail, mail.app, plugins, replies