The latest version of Thunderbird is more stable and brings the email client up to date with the latest Mozilla security fixes.
The update also brings some welcome improvements for Mac users.
Newsgroups are no longer “over-abbreviated” and HTML text cut from Firefox 184.108.40.206 now pastes into an email message properly.
You can read a fuller list of improvements and bugfixes on The Rumbling Edge, Mozilla’s Development blog.
Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 is available from the Mozilla web site .
- Thunderbird 18.104.22.168: Universal binary!
- Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 is out
- What Thunderbird 2.0 will bring
- Gmail shortcuts in Thunderbird and Fastmail
- Thunderbird: Portable, Intel Macs
Tags: email, FireFox, HTML, security, thunderbird