Bruce Phillips and Qwerty Denzel have written an AppleScript that solves one of the most frequently emailed complaints about Mail.app that I receive—how to move by keyboard shortcut to the next unread message.
I usually tell them that the Spacebar is as good as it gets.
It won’t satisfy those who want to do this in the Message window like they once did in Eudora, but you can’t have everything.
[Via Daring Fireball ]
- Five useful AppleScripts for Mail.app
- Script to Show/Hide Preview Pane in Mail
- Mail.app: Threading, keyboard annoyances
- FastScripts: Turbocharge your AppleScripts
- FastScripts 2.2.7 and FastScripts Lite
Tags: Apple Mail, applescript, keyboard shortcuts, mail.app, preview pane, Productivity, unread messages