Merlin Mann offers to-do list advice in MacWorld’s “Working Mac” column.
He outlines some tips for using calendar groups and using a separate calendar for each context in which you work. The iCal section is rounded out with some suggestions for using its alarms.
Then there is a whole lot of stuff on Entourage.
Finally, Merlin lays down some principles for creating plain text to-do lists, which lack the bling-bling of other options but are easy to edit, transfer, sync and read.
- Mail.app vs the “new” Entourage
- Inside Spanning Sync’s iCal-Google Calendar sync beta
- Google Calendar-iCal sync app goes public
- MacWorld’s review of Entourage 2008: A missed opportunity
- To Do X: The Rolls Royce of To Do apps
Tags: entourage, gtd, iCal, plaintext, Productivity, ToDo