While .Mac offers Mail.app users an easy way to sync their account settings, rule and other settings across multiple Macs, Thunderbird users are not so lucky.
If you want to use Thunderbird on multiple Macs, a post in the MozillaZine Knowledge Base offers seven ways to get the job done.
Solutions range from switching to IMAP, using portable version of Thunderbird on a flash drive, a work-around for POP users and more.
- Portable Thunderbird 126.96.36.199r2.1
- rooSwitch Lite: Multiple profiles for Mail and other iApps
- Using Mail on a portable drive or iPod
- Thunderbird: Portable, Intel Macs
- Plugin List update: 11 new entries
Tags: email, home and work, imap, multiple Macs, POP, profiles, syncing, thunderbird