Some Yahoo! users were left without instant messaging or email access on Tuesday and Wednesday this week, CNet reports :
“For a brief period early this morning, certain areas of Yahoo were inaccessible to a portion of registered users due to software-related issues,” Yahoo spokeswoman Kiersten Hollars said in a statement. “We have identified the issue and corrected it. We know that this may have caused some inconvenience, and we apologize to our users who might have been affected.
A .Mac user at Showngo found the outage extremely helpful therapy.
- Immobile me: An idle thought
- SBC Global/Yahoo server problems
- Yahoo! pulls the plug on POP3 access?
- .Mac limps from outage to outage (for some)
- Yahoo! allows “.” in email addresses
Tags: dotmac, mac, outage, Yahoo