Yojimbo’s new boomarklets for archiving and bookmarking web pages are great. But you will have noticed that they don’t flag new items for your attention. A solution is not far away.
All you need to do is add
- Open the bookmarks manager in your browser.
- Find the bookmarklets that came with Yojimbo 1.2, probably in your bookmarks bar or toolbar folder.
- In Safari, click once on the address field to select it and carefully type in the extra code.
I’ve highlighted in the following screenshots what works for me, (i) for the archive script:
And (ii) for the bookmark script:
- Quicksilver and Yojimbo 1.2
- Yojimbo 1.2: Smarter integration
- Making Finder’s Toolbar work for you
- Email to Yojimbo script with PDF support
- Scripts for Yojimbo, del.icio.us and NetNewsWire integration
Tags: bookmarklet, flagged item, flags, hotkey, quicksilver, trigger, yojimbo