In a post on the recently announced update to Yojimbo, I suggested that Fraser Speirs’ AppleScript offered a faster way to get things into Yojimbo than the new browser bookmarklets.
Since then I have learned that Quicksilver now has a Yojimbo plugin, that adds five new actions to the vast range of Quicksilver options.
Using the main interface, it is easy to add bookmarks, import text or create a web archive:
[Thanks to Anthony and Jade who made me think more about this.]
- Hacking Yojimbo bookmarklets for flags
- Script to send a Yojimbo item with Mail.app
- Scripts for Yojimbo, del.icio.us and NetNewsWire integration
- Quicksilver plugin for Yojimbo updated: Appending text
- Yojimbo 1.2: Smarter integration
Tags: bookmarks, keyboard shortcuts, not apple mail, Productivity, quicksilver, web archives, yojimbo