Templates of frequently used messages can be a great time saver.
- Create a new message and edit it to your heart’s content.
- Save it as a Draft (Command-S or File > Save as Draft)
- Drag the message from the “Drafts” folder to whatever folder/mailbox you like, possibly a new mailbox you have created and called “Templates”
- In order to create a new message based on a selected template, select the message in the “Templates” folder and select “Message > Send Again” from the Message menu (or hit Command-Shift-D to achieve the same thing).
- Fixing Mail.app’s Undeleted Drafts Bug
- Importing emlx messages into Apple Mail 2.0
- Gmail IMAP, Mail.app and iPhone Mail in harmony
- A 100% reliable way to destroy messages
- Recovering deleted messages in Mail 2.0
Tags: Apple Mail, Apple Mail Tips, mail.app, Productivity, templates