Gmail users will soon be able to add photos to their Gmail contacts.
Google has announced that the feature will be rolled out into users’ accounts, starting now.
They will look like this, apparently displayed as a tool tip.
The announcement continues, “you can pick ones for yourself, see which ones your friends have chosen, and set certain pictures to show up for specific people in your Gmail account. Best of all, you can even send picture suggestions to your friends.”
A further note in the Gmail Help Center explains that “Gmail pictures can be configured to show to all users who you email or who email you, or they can be limited to only those users who are able see when you’re online.”
- iPhoto2Gmail: Integrating iPhoto with Gmail
- iPhoto2Gmail: Email photos with Gmail
- FacebookSync: facebook plugin for Address Book
- ABGMerge: Sync Gmail and Address Book contacts
- Folder Action applescript for archiving files on Gmail
Tags: contacts, email, GMAIL, Google, photos