Melvin Rivera has written an excellent illustrated tutorial on how to create a CSS signature in Mail.app.
He provides detailed instructions and a sample template, from which you can quickly create a signature of your own:
Of course, this will only work if you are happy to operate in Rich Text format. If you are an old-fashioned plain texter (like me), this tip is not for you.
UPDATE: Melvin has updated his post with some extra information on how Gmail handles CSS.
[Via TUAW ]
- HTML signatures in Mail (if you really must)
- Quickly add URLs to Apple Mail Signatures
- SignatureProfiler 1.3: Skype, HTML, CSS, images, hyperlinks and more
- Looking nice for Outlook users
- Lock up Leopard Mail in three easy steps
Tags: Apple Mail, Apple Mail Tips, css, howto, HTML, mail.app, rich text, signatures