MailTags 1.2.1 offers a number of small tweaks to the initial release. Mail.app preferences now close correctly when MailTags is installed and the default Calendar preference now sticks persistently.
The installer now installs the Spotlight plugin correctly and removing attachments from messages no longer deletes tags.
Most significantly, it begins to add support for IMAP accounts. In this release, rebuilding IMAP mailboxes now preserves tags (making it safe to use tags for locally stored IMAP messages). Full IMAP support is not far away and will be a feature of MailTags 1.3.
The French, German and Japanese localisations have been improved.
MailTags is donation-ware (suggestion: USD 20) and is available from Scott’s web site .
- MailTags 2.0 Public Beta 10: Even smarter IMAP tag handling
- MailTags 2.0 Public Beta 3 released
- MailTags 1.2.2: Mouseless tagging and more
- MailTags just keeps getting better and better
- MailTags 2.0 Public Beta is here!
Tags: Apple Mail, iCal, imap, lip-smacking plugin goodness, mail.app, mailtags, plugins, Productivity, tagging, to dos