” Kinkless GTD” is a set of templates, applescripts and a Quicksilver action for OmniOutliner Pro.
It allows users to organise their life and work after the fashion of David Allen’s “Getting Things Done” time-management philosophy. Most importantly, perhaps, kGTD syncs its tasks with iCal as to dos which creates an even more powerful and useful tool.
It is Ethan Schoonover‘s lovechild and an absolutely excellent thing.
Automatically-aging tasks, “singleton” tasks unrelated to any project, a smarter Quicksilver action and next actions that “bubble” to the top of project lists are just some of the things that I am looking forward to.
Merlin Mann, who did hard-core beta-testing on this version has written a nice detailed review of the new release.
- Transfer Mail.app emails to your kGTD Inbox
- Mail.app/iCal/kGTD/DEVONthink Pro to get things done
- Automator actions for Mail.app
- Ghost Action GTD app: simple, slick, syncing
- Got some things done in Apple Mail, Part I
Tags: getting things done, gtd, iCal, kgtd, Productivity, quicksilver