A few weeks ago I posted about Plaxo’s Address Book plugin which syncs data between your own computer and Plaxo’s web-based interface.
Plaxo has released an updated beta (beta 2) which contains several new features and bugfixes. It now includes an uninstaller, data caching to improve performance within Address Book, better handling of Groups and the “Contact History” features is now enabled.
The beta is available from Plaxo’s web site . You must have a Plaxo account to use it.
- Plaxo releases beta of its Address Book tool
- JABMenu 1.1: Faster, more options
- Adium Book 1.3: Universal, multiple account support
- Export Address Book 1.3: vCards, Groups support
- Recover corrupted Address Book data
Tags: Address Book, contacts, plaxo, plugin, synchronization