A month ago Joshua Bryant posted a mock-up of Mail.app with an Outlook / Entourage preview pane on the right.
Scott Dunlap sends in another mock-up:
He writes of Joshua’s: “I think he made it too Entourage-like by making messages 2 lines. That’s probably needed for laptop usage, but this is what I want.”
Which one would you prefer if — entirely hypothetically — a clever developer were thinking of producing a hack to do this? Or would you not touch either one with a ten-foot pole?
- Mail.app with Outlook-style preview pane
- WideScreenMail plugin gets two-line preview
- Wide screen plugin for Leopard Mail released
- How Mail.app sucks horizontally
- Apple Mail vs. Entourage with Exchange Server
Tags: Apple Mail, entourage, GUI, hacks, interface, mail.app, mock-up, outlook, preview pane