JunkMatcher is a free spam filtering app that works either with or in place of Mail.app’s inbuilt Junk filter.
Two reports of problems have surfaced in recent days that are worth recording:
- Coelomic at Word Works reports a problem with white lists longer than 200 lines. He describes the symptoms and the fix (UPDATE: in a post that used to exist but has now disappeared).
- On MacInTouch, David Schultz notes a conflict between JunkMatcher and GPG Privacy Guard 1.4.1 . He resolved it by removing the GPGMail bundle.
- Microsoft: Spam problem is solved
- JunkMatcher: free extra spam protection
- Gmail, AOL and Privacy
- Mail.app’s blue and white folders explained
- Mail.app’s Junk Filter is not like the others
Tags: Apple Mail, conflicts, GPG privacy guard, junkmatcher, mail.app, plugin, spam, white list