Things have changed. Gmail Loader now has a graphical interface and is much more “user-friendly”.
As the rush to Gmail’s web interface continues, James E. Robinson III provides a timely walk-through using the current version to get the emails from his IMAP account into Gmail’s system.
- An emlx to mbox converter
- Moving from Mail 2.0 to Thunderbird
- PHP script to shoehorn IMAP emails into Gmail
- emlx to mbox converter 1.0.3
- Switching from Thunderbird to Apple Mail
Tags: email, emlx, GMAIL, Gmail Loader, mail.app, mailboxes, mbox, messages, transferring, web interface