Jim Mock at SoupNazi.org writes about his experience of using
He writes about three reasons to dislike Entourage (“the bastard step-brother of Outlook”) — anti-aliased fonts, forced line-wrapping at 76 characters and default top posting.
And he begs the Apple Mail development team to build
I feel his pain, naturally, but I could read posts like this all day.
- Microsoft reacts to the Gmail Factor
- Thunderbird and MS Exchange Guide
- Exchange Server 2007, Mail.app and Safari
- Entourage developer seeks feeback
- More on Entourage Vs Mail.app
Tags: Email Client, entourage, Exchange, imap, mail.app, MAPI, retarded IT department