Automated Workflows provides an
It’s much quicker than hacking through the Accounts pane of Apple Mail’s Preferences. Obviously, the more accounts you have, the more useful the script could be.
Install it by dropping the script into your Mail
You can then activate it from the AppleScript menu. The script presents you with a dialog box listing all your mail accounts. Select multiple accounts by holding down the Command key and clicking on the ones you want.
Enable|Disable Accounts is freeware and available from Automated Workflows’ web site.
- Automated archiving in Mail.app
- Script to archive emails into Evernote
- Supercharging Mail’s workflow with Automator
- Mail2iCal 1.5: Events, to-dos by AppleScript
- Scripts to automate the Mail.app Envelope speed trick
Tags: accounts, applescript, mail.app, Script