Two years ago, Aaron Swartz wrote an
It’s a tribute to AppleScript (and to Aaron) that it works as well in Mail 2.0 now as it did then.
The script requires some editing, but instructions are provided. You will also find tips on how to create a hot key for the script, or you could use FastScripts to set the shortcut.
The script is available from Aaron’s blog.
- Script to send a Yojimbo item with Mail.app
- FastScripts: Turbocharge your AppleScripts
- Script to archive emails into Evernote
- AppleScript to view next unread message
- Script to reply to multiple emails in Mail.app
Tags: Apple Mail, applescript, email, mail act-on