At MacWorld, Scott Kelby presents a fistful of
He covers merging duplicate entries for the one contact, map look-ups, a quick link to a
He also provides a tip for sharing your Address Book. But it requires .Mac accounts, which not everyone has.
If the people who you want to share with are on the same Rendezvous network, there is a better way – check out address-o-sync.
- Address-O-Matic: Shared Address Books
- address-o-sync: Sync and share Address Books
- Ten steps to a smarter Address Book
- CalTalk: Sharing calendars over Bonjour
- Address Book Reports 2.0.5: Smarter print-outs
Tags: Address Book, Spotlight