A freeware utility called ABFiller simplifies the process enormously, reducing it to six mouse clicks.
- Open the app.
- Select File > Open.
- Navigate to your
- Select it and click Open.
- Click OK in the next dialog to being importing.
- Click OK when the process is finished.
Good news for switchers everywhere! I wish I had known about this when I was
ABFiller is freeware and available from the developer’s web site.
- Importing Contacts from Outlook or Outlook Express
- Importing email from Outlook and Outlook Express
- Eudora Mailbox Cleaner 4.7.1
- Self-signed SSL certificates in Apple Mail
- From Outlook to Mail.app with libpst
Tags: Address Book, contacts, outlook, PST file, switching