It allows you to resize, watermark, and frame individual images or an entire folder full, either directly from one of your iPhoto albums or another folder. that you’ve created. A screenshot demonstrates most of its functions:
The app offers more compression and size options than iPhoto and creates files of much smaller size, so the developer claims.
It works well. I’ve been using the trial version for a few days, and it threatens to replace old favourites like Scale to Mail and ImageWell.
DownSize is shareware (USD 19.95) and available from the developer’s web site.
- On Emailing Photos with Mail.app
- JPEGCleaner: Cleans image, sends it to Mail
- Emailing photos in Mail.app
- iPhoto2Gmail: Email photos with Gmail
- iPhoto Mailer Patcher in iPhoto 5
Tags: Apple Mail, Downsize, images, Photoshop