MacFixIt is running a special edition covering fixes and
One of them is a possible solution to the alarming disappearance of all the contact information from
Apparently the data hasn’t really gone, it is just hiding. Toggling the column view on and off often restores things to normal.
Full details in the MacFixIt article.
- Emailing a Smart Group in Address Book
- How to recover missing Address Book data
- Adium Book 1.3: Universal, multiple account support
- FacebookSync: facebook plugin for Address Book
- Ten steps to a smarter Address Book
Tags: 10.4.3, Address Book, work-around