Nathan Zeldes is the computing productivity manager for Intel, based in its Israel division.
Intel employees world-wide collectively receive 3 million emails a day, as many as 300 messages each, and spend an average of two-and-a-half hours a day processing them. Not very productive, Nathan decided.
He developed a training program to help employees regain control of their inboxes, revolving around team discussions on working together and how to improve efficiency. He also offered them tips on using email better.
Here are the Ten Commandments of Email he used (towards the end of the article). Apparently his method has been very successful.
- Revamped Apple Discussions open for business
- Hawk Wings Easter Message
- Nice email from Apple, Mail team jobs
- Did Apple shaft PA Semi to go Intel?
- Hawk Wings gets WordPress 2.0
Tags: Apple Mail Tips, email, intel, Productivity