mailMaker is a bulk-mailing application that uses
It allows you to set up a list of recipients using Address Book, add a subject line and main text, and then send the lot to Apple Mail, which fires off the “personalised” emails.
This window looks slightly unusual due to a UNO interface makeover
You can also add attachments and save the emails for future use.
It also offers full
mailMaker is shareware (USD 15) and a demo version is available from the developer’s web site.
- Attaché: Droplet for quick Mail.app attachment lists
- Quickly saving attachments in Mail.app
- Adium Book: Sync Adium and Address Book
- Getting Address Book info quickly in Mail.app
- Serial Mail: Bulk mail-outs in Apple Mail
Tags: Address Book, unicode