Yahoo News UK is carrying a story on disappearing messages sent to Hotmail accounts by Apple Mail users.
The article points out that the problem is not restricted to Apple Mail. Customers of several ISPs including Comcast, Rogers and Cogeco are experiencing similar disappearances.
The problem may be due to an overzealous use of spam-filters on Microsoft’s part. Whatever the cause, it seems that no resolution to the problem is in sight.
- Microsoft: Spam problem is solved
- Hotmail gives Apple Mail the cold shoulder
- Exporting Hotmail contacts into Address Book
- Image spam: Spam gets more canny
- AppleScript to report .Mac spam
No tags for this post.