Daniel Jalkut, the creator of FastScripts, has written an AppleScript that will grab the HTML out of a selected message and save it to disk. Obviously this is an enormous improvement on the jiggery-pokery of viewing the message in raw source, cutting and pasting into TextEdit and then saving.
Daniel uses it with HTML-formatted invoices but it is useful in other situations as well. You can read more about it and download the script from Daniel’s Red Sweater Blog.
- Sending HTML messages in Apple Mail
- Composing HTML messages in Apple Mail
- Email Reports for Apple Mail
- HTTPMail returns for Leopard: Hotmail in Mail
- RCMail: Remotely control your Mac by email
No tags for this post.