Jim Tittsler has written an AppleScript that allows you to select one or more Mailman administrative messages to which the script then automatically sends a reply with the confirm cookie.
This is obviously most useful if you administer a list using the Mailman mailing list management software.
Mailman Cancel is available from the MacScripter website.
- Vacation Script: Autoreplying in Apple Mail
- Managing email with MailTags
- Getting Things Done with Mail and iCal
- CRM4Mac: “Integrated” iCal, Apple Mail and Address Book
- Snippets plugin for Google Quick Search Box
No tags for this post.