One of the “Mac heads” at Skype has produced a tutorial on how to insert a Skype graphic into an HTML signature for Apple Mail.
This walk-through is more detailed than the tip posted on macOSXHints and is useful even if you want to insert a different graphic into your signature.
UPDATE: You now need a Skype account to view this tip on the Skype site. And one with more privileges than I have.
- Colour and HTML signatures in Mail.app
- Adding a dynamic Skype sig to Mail.app
- SignatureProfiler 1.3: Skype, HTML, CSS, images, hyperlinks and more
- Gmail signature silliness
- Thunderbird: CSS signatures, random signatures
Tags: Apple Mail, Apple Mail Tips, email, graphic, howto, HTML, mail.app, signatures, skype, tutorial, walk-through