Sometime tonight, while I am asleep, Hawk Wings will serve its 200,000th page. I hardly believe this myself, but the cPanel web stats software says it’s true.
In another small milestone, this week Hawk Wings broke through the 100,000 mark on Technorati. When I started blogging this site seriously, Hawk Wings was ranked 3,122,456. Now there are only 90,216 blogs that people would rather be reading than this one ;-)
By way of a small celebration, here are three things from the weblog that surprised me:
- 51.7% of viewers use Safari and 21.6% use NetNewsWire to read the site, but only 5% are identified as using Firefox. Perhaps Firefox users all read their emails with Thunderbird.
- 72.2% of pages were served to the USA. Only 4% went to Australian computers. Hawk Wings served more pages to Portugal than to the Netherlands, Norway and Austria combined. One page went to Iceland (G?É¬??É¬?an daginn!).
- Gmail is not better than sex. iPods are.
- Another statistical celebration
- Hawk Wings serves 1,000,000 pages. Thanks.
- Statistical Celebration / Weekly Update
- Huzzah! Hawk Wings serves 5 million pages
- Firefox and the Digg effect
No tags for this post.