This AppleScript-based app will import emails from Apple Mail into a FileMaker Pro database.
The importer allows you to customize the fields and database into which the emails will be imported and to choose whether to import whole mailboxes or selected, individual messages.
It is fully compatible with FileMaker Pro 7 and works, with more limited functions in FM 5 and 6. It may work in FileMaker Pro 8 but I can’t test that. A demo is available from the developer’s website. The full version costs USD 15.
- Mail Archiver X: Archive and clean your emails
- Export Address Book 1.2: Word 2004, FileMaker support
- Reading emails on an iPod for Tiger Users
- Postfix Enabler: Be your own mail server
- MailSteward: Powerful Archiving and Searching
No tags for this post.