MacFixIt is reporting a possible bug in the way Apple Mail handles signatures.
If you begin a message, and then “turn off” the signature by selecting “None” in the signature drop-down box, some text in the message may disappear, usually the first line.
I can’t reproduce this myself, but if this happens to you, MacFixit are asking you to contact them.
- A signature treasure-trove
- Curious Feature: Mail.app Subject URLs
- Address Book contacts gone after 10.4.3 update?
- How to make a nice .sig file using CSS
- Adding a vcard to a Mail.app signature
No tags for this post.