Andrew Escobar has released a minor update to his Mail Stamps app, which removes the Lozenge-shaped buttons in Tiger’s Mail 2.0 and replaces them with the Panther icons.
The update addresses two small quirks, (i) it corrects a slight cropping on the replacement “Headers” icon and (ii) addresses occasional display problems with the toolbar in a message opened in its own window.
The update is available from Andrew’s website.
- Forwarding email headers in Apple Mail
- MenuCalendarClock: More menubar iCal
- Mail Status Control 0.4.3
- Leopard Mail’s drag-n-drop double act (with MailTags)
- Mail Scripts 2.7.11: An outstanding resource gets better
No tags for this post.